Yes! More than 80% of Pet Assure customers renew every year.
Yes! If you plan to purchase or have already purchased a pet insurance policy for that reason, you should certainly consider a Pet Assure plan as well. Here are a few ways you can save with Pet Assure - even with pet insurance:
- Initial payment - Pet insurance requires that you pay the vet in full and then file a claim. If you have a Pet Assure card, you will instantly save 25% off your initial payment, and then you simply submit the amount paid after the Pet Assure discount to your pet insurance company.
- Deductible - Since pet insurance has deductibles between $100 and $1,000 per year, you would be required to pay all your vet bills before the deductible is met. If you have Pet Assure, you can save 25% on all those bills as well.
- Denied claims - It is possible for your pet insurance to have exclusions, causing some types of claims to be rejected. With Pet Assure, you will save 25% on those claims as well.
NO! Pet Assure is a simple, clear-cut program with no exclusions or limitations. Participating veterinarians will give you the discount on any and every pet and for any and every medical procedure. No exclusions!
Because they know that Pet Assure clients care about their pets. It's really a win-win situation. You get quality pet care at an affordable price. Veterinarians see patients with pet parents that care about them - people like you, that want the best health care for their pets.
- Thousands of vets nationwide honor the Pet Assure discount card. For a list of participating veterinarians in your area, go to www.petassure.com or call Pet Assure at 877-FIND-VET (346-3838).
Pet Supply Discounts:
- Visit www.petassure.com for a list of online merchants offering discounts. To view discount access details, create an account.
No. Simply show the veterinary practice staff your Pet Assure card and they will reduce their medical service prices by 25%, no questions asked!
To refer a veterinary practice that does not currently participate, use the zip code search and then click the "Invite This Vet to Join Pet Assure" button for each non-participating practice you wish to invite.
The lost pet recovery service is provided free of charge to all Pet Assure members. After you received your membership kit, create an account on www.petassure.com/careington and add your pets to enroll them in the lost pet services. Pet Assure will send you a lightweight collar tag for each pet. You receive a super-lightweight collar ID tag for each dog and cat you enroll with Pet Assure. The unique laser-inscribed number on each tag is tied to our database and our Lost Pet Recovery service helps bring your pet home in case they ever stray away. When someone finds your pet, all they have to do is call our toll-free number at any hour of day or night; our operators go right to work. They call your home, your work, your cell phone, and every emergency contact you provided, until they find someone that knows your pet. Our service has reunited thousands of pets with their owners.
Strangers that find lost pets may not always be able to bring the pet to a shelter to have the microchip scanned for your contact information. Our free lost pet service only requires one phone call, which makes it easy for strangers to return your pet. Our lost pet recovery ID tag can be used whether or not your pet is microchipped.
Many of our lost pet incidents occurred when the pet's guardian was on vacation or injured, thus making them unreachable. With our free service, you can rest assured that your pet can be returned to you even if you are unreachable.