Total-Care Discount Plan Group Code: TC-09
GET STARTED NOW
$29.95/month* or $269/year*
Enter your agent code below to access your online application.
If you do not have a Careington agent code call 303-284-6138.
*Plus a one-time non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
Designed for families or individuals, the Total-Care Discount Plan offers the most extensive range of health care savings. You and your family will have access to discounts on medical care, labs and imaging services, dental and vision care, prescriptions and more.
Search for a participating provider or learn more about each product in the Total-Care Discount Plan by clicking on a tab below.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. Careington networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
Careington Dental Plan Features:
- Save 5% to 60% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 5% to 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 5% to 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
Sample Savings Chart
|Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||Savings $||Savings %|
|Four Bitewings X-rays||$85||$35||$50||59%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$201||$87||$114||57%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to high noble metal)||$1,424||$703||$721||51%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$927||$1,120||55%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$644||$738||53%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$90||$150||63%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Careington (PDN5) 17 fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more.*
- Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
- One rate of $50 for eye exams**
- 15% savings on contact lens exams***
- Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
- Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
- Exclusive Member Extras and special offers.
|Service||Reduced prices and savings|
|WellVision Exam®||• $50 with purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses.
• 20% off without purchase.
• Once every calendar year.
|Retinal Screening||• Guaranteed pricing with WellVision Exam, not to exceed $39.|
|Lenses||With purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses:
• Single vision $40
• Lined trifocals $75
• Lined bifocals $60
• Polycarbonate for children $0
|Lens Enhancements||• Average savings of 20-25% on lens enhancements such as progressive, scratch-resistant, and anti-reflective coatings.|
|Frames||• 25% savings when a complete pair of prescription glasses is purchased.|
|Sunglasses||• 20% savings on unlimited non-prescription sunglasses from any VSP doctor within 12 months of your last WellVision Exam.|
|Contact Lenses||• 15% savings on contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation).|
|Laser Vision Correction||• Average 15% off the regular price or 5% off the promotional price; discounts only available from contracted facilities.|
*Brands subject to change
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you'll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You're responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
LASIK vision correction
Receive significant savings when you choose any of the 600+ locations nationwide.*
- Members receive exclusive savings through LasikPlus.
- All other in-network providers extend discounts of 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices.
|Special Member Prices**|
|Traditional LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for 1 year
|$695* per eye|
|Traditional LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for life
|$1,395 per eye|
|Custom LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for life
|$1,895 per eye|
|*Nearsightedness better than -2, with astigmatism better than -1 and other restrictions may apply.|
*Product not available in MT
**Special member prices only available through LasikPlus
LCA - 08/08/17
Members are entitled to prescription savings from 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and from 15% to 25% off the retail price of brand-name drugs at over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
The pharmacist will enter the member's information from the identification card and they'll receive significant savings at the time of purchase. Even if members have prescription benefits through a health insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we'll not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
24-hour nurse line
Carenet's Nurse Line is available 24/7 to assist with members' health concerns. Registered nurses are available to answer general questions, discuss symptoms and provide suggestions on how and when to seek professional treatment.
With nurse triage, members are directed to a facility close to them, saving time and money. Receiving advice from these registered nurses reduces costs, relieves stress and increases productivity.
Carenet's Nurse Line Services include:
- Symptom assessment and phone triage
- Non-urgent care advice
- Drug and medication information
- Condition explanations
Carenet provides deaf and foreign language services through the use of TDD and a language line service. These services can be accessed by members 24/7, including holidays.
Carenet members have access to a pre-recorded health information library consisting of over 1,100 various topics,* including:
Bones, Joints & Muscles
Mental & Emotional Health
Blood & Circulatory Problems
Pregnancy & Childbirth
Back & Neck Problems
Brain & Nervous System
Child Health Development
Parenting & Family Life
*There are over 600 audio health library topics available in Spanish.
Diabetic care supplies
Better Living Now, Inc. (BLN) is a managed care provider of healthcare products and services, specializing in the needs of patients with chronic conditions. From medical appliances and supplies to home medical equipment, BLN can be a member's single source for all their vitamin and nutrition or durable medical equipment needs.
BLN brings these values to the member:
- Free shipping and choice of free gift with first order
- Durable Medical Equipment—20% to 30% off of retail price
- Disposable Medical Supplies—20% to 40% off of retail price
- Nutritional Supplements and Daily Living Aids—20% to 25% off of retail price
- No shipping charges for orders that are $100 or more. Shipping is a flat $7.95 for orders under $100
- BLN ships up to a 90-day supply and the BLN care coordinators send a replacement notification before the supplies run out
- No complicated forms to fill out and no inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Most of Better Living Now's high quality products come with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
Chiropractic and alternative medicine
The ChooseHealthy® program provides members with access to a wide variety of specialty services.
With this wellness program, members can:
- Receive a 25% discount off regular fees for services from more than 37,000 contracted chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists registered dietitians, physical/occupational therapists and podiatrists.
- Choose from more than 10,700 contracted fitness centers and exercise centers that offer discounted prices. The prices are at least 10% off the initiation fee and/or monthly dues. You can also receive a certificate for up to 3 no-cost, one-time free trials. This free-trial offer may range from a one-week trial membership to a one-time free trial session.
- Members may browse and purchase a broad selection of health improvement and wellness products fulfilled by the Amazon® online store.
Please note that this program is not insurance. You should check any insurance benefits you have before using this discount program, as those benefits may result in lower costs to you than using this discount program. The discount program provides for discount specialty health care services from participating practitioners. You are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care practitioners who have contracted with the discount program. The discount program does not make payments directly to the participating practitioners in the discount program. The discount program has no liability for providing or guaranteeing service and assumes no liability for the quality of services rendered.
ChooseHealthy is a product of American Specialty Health Administrators, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated and used with permission herein.
Amazon is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Lap Band surgery
Gastric Banding Panel Group - Advanced Healthcare Products
Advanced Healthcare Products offers its members access to a preferred pricing plan for gastric banding weight loss surgery through the Gastric Banding Panel Group, a national network with over 100 locations. There are no forms to file, and discounts are applied at the point of service.
With this weight loss program, members are able to:
- Access over 100 participating locations nationwide
- Access a certified gastric banding weight loss surgeon at every location
- Receive a $1,000 discount as a preferred member for gastric banding weight loss surgery
Key Features of the Gastric Banding Panel Group
- One of a kind panel in the United States
- Locations provide a broad coverage in the United States
- Program is simple and easy to understand
- All surgeons in the Gastric Banding Panel Group are certified by Allergen (Lap Band) or Johnson & Johnson (Realize Band)
- Lap Band and Realize Band products are approved by the FDA and typically deliver numerous healthcare services including weight loss and reduction in type 2 diabetes levels
- A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Not available in HI, MD, NY, NJ, RI or MA.
**ND, SD and VT offer Specialty Lab testing only
Through an exclusive partnership with One Call Medical (OCM), Galaxy Health Network (GHN) can offer significant discounts to members for advanced diagnostic imaging procedures limited to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) scans and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans only.
- Save 40-75%* less than the usual costs for MRI, CT scans and PET scans.
- Largest panel of high-quality radiologists and imaging specialists with over 3,200 outpatient radiology facilities throughout the United States.
- Providers undergo a rigorous credentialing and peer review process for radiology quality.
- Multilingual call center including English and Spanish. For all other languages, the language line services will be available at no cost to the member.
- Customer service representatives will assist members in selecting a network provider that is convenient to your home or work.
Actual Member Savings*
|Procedure||CPT Code||Provider Fee||Member Paid||Member Savings||% of
|State of Service|
|CT scan: maxillofacial area||70486||$882.08||$445.00||$437.08||49.55%||KY|
|CT scan: pelvis||72193||$1,039.14||$458.71||$580.43||55.86%||TX|
|MRI: spinal canal and contents, lumbar||72148||$1,737.45||$545.00||$1,192.45||68.63%||AZ|
|MRI: spinal canal and contents, cervical||72141||$2,002.44||$520.00||$1,482.44||74.03%||CA|
|MRI: spinal canal and contents, lumbar||72148||$2,068.28||$505.00||$1,563.28||75.58%||NJ|
*2010. Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider selected and procedure performed.
This product is not available in HI, MA, MT, ND, SD, and WV
Members do not have to put off that necessary medical procedure or the cosmetic procedure that they have always wanted because they do not have the money right now! MedicalFinancing.com can help members get financed for their next medical procedure.
Featured services include:
- Low monthly payments
- No down payment required
- Competitive interest rates
- Same as cash financing programs for up to 2 years*
- Flexible payment options and more
Elective Medical Procedures include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Vision Correction
- Hair Restoration
- Chiropractic and more
Necessary Medical Procedures include:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Cataract Surgery
- Maternity Loans and more
*The APR rates may vary depending on your credit rating and loan term selected. All offers and interest rebates are based on approved credit.