Dental Plus Discount Plan Group Code: DPPLUS
GET STARTED NOW
$19.95/month* or $199/year*
Enter your agent code below to access your online application.
If you do not have a Careington agent code call 303-284-6138.
*Plus a one-time non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
Taking care of your health is important - and often expensive. With the Dental Vision Discount Plan, you can reduce your overall health care costs by taking advantage of discounts on dental and vision needs, and more.
Search for a participating provider or learn more about each product in the Dental Plus Discount Plan by clicking on a tab below.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. Careington networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
Careington Dental Plan Features:
- Save 5% to 60% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 5% to 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 5% to 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
Sample Savings Chart
|Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||Savings $||Savings %|
|Four Bitewings X-rays||$85||$35||$50||59%|
|Composite (White) Filling Code||$201||$87||$114||57%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to high noble metal)||$1,424||$703||$721||51%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$927||$1,120||55%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$644||$738||53%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$90||$150||63%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Careington (PDN5) 17 fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more.*
- Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
- One rate of $50 for eye exams**
- 15% savings on contact lens exams***
- Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
- Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
- Exclusive Member Extras and special offers.
|Service||Reduced prices and savings|
|WellVision Exam®||• $50 with purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses.
• 20% off without purchase.
• Once every calendar year.
|Retinal Screening||• Guaranteed pricing with WellVision Exam, not to exceed $39.|
|Lenses||With purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses:
• Single vision $40
• Lined trifocals $75
• Lined bifocals $60
• Polycarbonate for children $0
|Lens Enhancements||• Average savings of 20-25% on lens enhancements such as progressive, scratch-resistant, and anti-reflective coatings.|
|Frames||• 25% savings when a complete pair of prescription glasses is purchased.|
|Sunglasses||• 20% savings on unlimited non-prescription sunglasses from any VSP doctor within 12 months of your last WellVision Exam.|
|Contact Lenses||• 15% savings on contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation).|
|Laser Vision Correction||• Average 15% off the regular price or 5% off the promotional price; discounts only available from contracted facilities.|
*Brands subject to change
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you'll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You're responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
LASIK vision correction
Members will receive discounts on LASIK that are available at approximately 600 locations nationwide*. All in-network providers extend discounts of 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices. All surgeons must also meet strict credentialing standards in order to be in-network.
Members receive discounts exclusively available through LasikPlus, the featured provider:
- 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices or special member prices
- Free exam (over $100 value)
- Free enhancements for life on most procedures
|Special Member Prices|
|Traditional LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for 1 year
|$695* per eye|
|Traditional LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for life
|$1,395 per eye|
|Custom LASIK - bladeless
Free enhancements for life
|$1,895 per eye|
*Nearsightedness better than -2, with astigmatism better than -1 and other restrictions may apply.
*Product not available in MT
LCA - 06/02/16
Members are entitled to prescription savings from 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and from 15% to 25% off the retail price of brand-name drugs at over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
The pharmacist will enter their information from the identification card and receive significant savings at the time of purchase. Even if members have prescription benefits through a Health Insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we'll not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
24-hour nurse line
Carenet's Nurse Line provides access to experienced, compassionate nurses available anytime to answer questions, assess symptoms, and provide care recommendations. Staffed by highly skilled, registered nurses, Carenet's Nurse Advice team is available 24/7 to assist with members' health concerns.
With nurse triage, members are directed to a nearby facility, saving time and money. Receiving advice from these registered nurses reduces claims and costs, relieves stress and increases productivity.
Carenet's Nurse Line Services include:
- Symptom assessment and phone triage
- Urgent and non-urgent care advice
- Drug and medication information
- Recommendations or condition explanations
Carenet provides deaf and foreign language services through the use of TDD and a language line service. This service can be accessed by members 24/7, including holidays.
Carenet members have access to a pre-recorded health information library consisting of over 1,100 various topics* including:
Bones, Joints & Muscles
Mental & Emotional Health
Blood & Circulatory Problems
Pregnancy & Childbirth
Back & Neck Problems
Brain & Nervous System
Child Health Development
Parenting & Family Life
*There are over 600 audio health library topics available in Spanish.
Diabetic care supplies
Better Living Now, Inc. (BLN) is a managed care provider of healthcare products and services, specializing in the needs of patients with chronic conditions. From medical appliances and supplies to home medical equipment, BLN can be a member's single source for all their vitamin and nutrition or durable medical equipment needs.
BLN brings these values to the member:
- Free shipping and choice of free gift with first order
- Durable Medical Equipment - 20% to 30% off of retail price
- Disposable Medical Supplies - 20% to 40% off of retail price
- Nutritional Supplements and Daily Living Aids - 20% to 25% off of retail price
- No shipping charges for orders that are $100 or more. Shipping is a flat $7.95 for orders under $100
- BLN ships up to a 90-day supply and the BLN care coordinators send a replacement notification before the supplies run out
- No complicated forms to fill out and no inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Most of Better Living Now's high quality products come with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
Chiropractic and alternative medicine
The ChooseHealthy® program provides members with access to a wide variety of specialty services.
With this wellness program, members can:
- Receive a 25% discount off regular fees for services from more than 37,000 contracted chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, registered dietitians, physical/occupational therapists and podiatrists.
- Choose from more than 10,700 contracted fitness centers and exercise centers that offer discounted prices. The prices are at least 10% off the initiation fee and/or monthly dues. You can also receive a certificate for up to 3 no-cost, one-time free trials. This free-trial offer may range from a one-week trial membership to a one-time free trial session.
- Members may browse and purchase a broad selection of health improvement and wellness products fulfilled by the Amazon® online store.
Please note this program is not insurance. You should check any insurance benefits you have before using this discount program, as those benefits may result in lower costs to you than using this discount program. The discount program provides for discount specialty health care services from participating practitioners. You are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care practitioners who have contracted with the discount program. The discount program does not make payments directly to the participating practitioners in the discount program. The discount program has no liability for providing or guaranteeing service and assumes no liability for the quality of services rendered.
ChooseHealthy is a product of American Specialty Health Administrators, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy is a federally registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.
Amazon is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Lap Band surgery
Gastric Banding Panel Group - Advanced Healthcare Products
Advanced Healthcare Products offers its members access to a preferred pricing plan for gastric banding weight loss surgery through the Gastric Banding Panel Group, a national network with over 100 locations. There are no forms to file, and discounts are applied at the point of service.
With this weight loss program, members are able to:
- Access over 100 participating locations nationwide
- Access a certified gastric banding weight loss surgeon at every location
- Receive a $1,000 discount as a preferred member for gastric banding weight loss surgery
Key Features of the Gastric Banding Panel Group
- One of a kind panel in the United States
- Locations provide a broad coverage in the United States
- Program is simple and easy to understand
- All surgeons in the Gastric Banding Panel Group are certified by Allergen (Lap Band) or Johnson & Johnson (Realize Band)
- Lap Band and Realize Band products are approved by the FDA and typically deliver numerous healthcare services including weight loss and reduction in type 2 diabetes levels
- A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Not available in HI, MD, NY, NJ, RI or MA.
**ND, SD and VT offer Specialty Lab testing only
Weight loss program
- As a member, your dedicated personal coach helps you design an easy-to-follow weight loss plan based on your nutritional needs and activity levels. Your plan involves Profile meal replacement products, healthy grocery store foods, tracking tools and ongoing support from your personal coach.
- A Profile Certified Coach guides you through your plan while focusing on nutrition, activity, and lifestyle. The ultimate goal is to create simple & effective changes that lead to sustainable results.
- As a member, you receive a one year Profile membership for just $150. You'll also receive 20% off Profile products, $30 in Profile Cash to get you started and a free Smart Scale with Wi-Fi weight tracking.
- Teladoc is a national network of U.S. board-certified, NCQA certified, and state-licensed physicians who use electronic health records, telephonic consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate.
- Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work or on-the-go. Cost of Consultation: Free!
|Teladoc Overview||How to use Teladoc|
- 97% member satisfaction, 91% medical resolution and 97% physician satisfaction
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health records
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes.
- On average, members receive a call back from the physician in 22 minutes.
- Teladoc guarantees all members will receive a call back from a physician in three hours. (Teladoc physicians successfully completed 99.6% of the consult requests within three hours in the past year.)
- On average, Teladoc physicians resolve 91% of the calls. The remaining calls are referred to the member's PCP, a specialist, or the ER unless the member is seeking a prescription that is outside the Teladoc scope of service.
- Pediatric network available
- No age restrictions
Use Teladoc for non-emergency medical issues such as:
©2016 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Please visit www.careington.com/teladoc for a complete list of state availability. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
TVIP - 04/20/15
Identity theft monitoring and restoration
InfoArmor's PrivacyArmor service provides proactive and industry-leading identity monitoring to detect fraud sooner than competitors. The InfoArmor team includes Privacy Advocates who are certified and trained to be experts in identity theft restoration. If suspicious activity is detected, a Privacy Advocate will contact the member by phone and operate as a dedicated case manager from start to case completion.*
PrivacyArmor Services Include:
- Solicitation Opt-Outs: Allows members to manage and reduce unwanted solicitations, pre-approved credit card offers and junk mail to limit exposure of personal information.
- SNAPD Monitoring: Searches and monitors past credit history, as well as real-time identity fraud or threats. Detects misuse up to 90 days sooner than credit-based solutions.
- Privacy Advocate Restoration: If the member's identity is compromised, trained experts will contact member by phone to discuss the suspicious activity on their account and work to completely restore member's identity.
- Digital Identity Report: Provides a Privacy Grade and helpful tips to better secure personal information.
- WalletArmor: Makes replacing a lost wallet quick and easy, plus stores log-in information and passwords
*The membership plan includes the primary enrollment member plus up to four additional family members living in the household.
- Roadside Protect has designed a roadside assistance plan to reduce the impact of many of the inconveniences and burdens that accompany automobile ownership. Whether the issues are auto maintenance, automobile breakdown, or automobile accidents, this plan has been designed to enhance member's automobile experience.
Roadside Assistance Service:
- Vehicle Towing
- Vehicle Fuel Delivery
- Vehicle Extrication
- Vehicle Tire Change
- Vehicle Lock-Out
- Vehicle Jump Start
Emergency Roadside services are provided to Roadside Protect, Inc. by Signature's Nationwide Auto Club Inc.
Roadside Assistance Service Excludes:
1. Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle. 2. Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered. 3. Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields, or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach. 4. Towing a vehicle off a boat dock or marina. 5. Delivery or repair of tires. 6. Installation or removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires. 7. Vehicle's storage charges. 8. Cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor relating to towing. 9. Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposed or using dealer tags (Note: All trucks in New York have commercial license plates whether they are used for business or private use. If the truck is used for private use, we will dispatch.) 10. Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, or stolen vehicles. 11. Service for unlicensed vehicles. 12. Service for vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law. 13. Service for vehicles illegally parked or impounded. 14. Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance. 15. Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch, or shovel vehicles from unplowed roads, snow banks, snowbound driveways, or curbside parking.
Health Matters International (HMI) focuses on providing a solution to the rising cost of prescription medications and other supplies for pets. Members can be assured they are getting safe, quality products that protect the health and well being of their pets. Ordering is easy, simply go online or call Customer Service.
- 20% to 70% savings on retail prices
- Everyone accepted
- Popular name-brand items
- Medications from FDA-approved sources
- 30 to 90 day supply of medication delivered to your door
Pet Med Sample Pricing*
|Advantix Dogs 11-20 lbs||6 Pack||$64.50|
|Advantix Dogs 21-55 lbs||6 Pack||$67.73|
|Advantix Dogs 50+ lbs||6 Pack||$69.32|
|Revolution Dog/Cats 10-20 lbs||6 Pack||$62.80|
|Revolution Dog/Cats 20-40 lbs||6 Pack||$66.44|
|Revolution Dog/Cats 40-85 lbs||6 Pack||$69.16|
|Revolution Dog/Cats 5-15 lbs||6 Pack||$64.99|
|Stromectol 3 mg||20 Tablets||$102.30|
*Above estimates do not include cost of shipping.