Dental Discount Plan Group Code: DO-09
GET STARTED NOW
$11.95/month* or $119/year*
Enter your agent code below to access your online application.
If you do not have a Careington agent code call 303-284-6138.
*Plus a one-time non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
With the Dental Discount Plan you can save on a wide range of dental procedures. From routine exams to root canals, the Dental Discount Plan is accepted over 95,000 dental access points and is available to everyone in your household.
Search for a participating provider or learn more about each product in the Dental Discount Plan by clicking on a tab below.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. Careington networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
Careington Dental Plan Features:
- Save 5% to 60% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 5% to 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 5% to 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
Sample Savings Chart
|Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||Savings $||Savings %|
|Four Bitewings X-rays||$85||$35||$50||59%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$201||$87||$114||57%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to high noble metal)||$1,424||$703||$721||51%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$927||$1,120||55%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$644||$738||53%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$90||$150||63%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Careington (PDN5) 17 fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.